Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rustic Elegance ::


Fall fruits, cheeses, natural linen, wood boards


lots and lots of whites + greens


wood tables, fruit & cheeses, wine, white flowers


using fruit as table decor


white roses in rustic vases


white, white, white - this one's a little more elegant, than rustic


wood tables, loaves of fresh bread, linen/burlap runners


green + white flowers, wine barrels as tables, natural colors

fruit as decor, wooden tables

wood plank runner, natural colors

I'm officially helping one of my best friends plan her wedding, so I have been searching to find images that inspire me for her special day (not that I don't search anyway on a daily basis...). While I have found some images for her, I am not quite ready to share them yet! I thought I'd put together a rustic & elegant post because I just love this look so much. These images are natural, clean, and not too rustic for my taste. Plus, this look adds a much more casual effect while still staying very classy and elegant.

sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment